Friday 6 June 2014

Relocating and Matching Nails

I can only apologise for my recent absence. The reason for this is as of next week I will no longer be a Cardiff girl, I'm relocating to the capital! Do you have any idea how difficult it is trying to find a flat in London when you don't even live in the same country as the city? Anyway as my mind and time has been consumed by house hunting I have been unable to post, but I thought I'd do a quick update for you and also share something I noticed this morning that made me chuckle. 

As I was filling in some forms this morning I noticed that my nails that I had painted multicoloured a few days ago actually match one of my favourite scarves! 


 I'm not sure if subconsciously while I was doing my manicure I was trying to replicate this colour combination or if it is simply a coincidence, but it is further proof that my mind is constantly obsessed by beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment