Friday 30 May 2014

Work Haul

I start my new job in London in just over 2 weeks! Naturally I'm really excited and nervous as well as terrified that I still don't have anywhere to live. Enough of that though, yesterday I decided that there is something I can sort out even if it isn't where I'll be living, my new wardrobe. 

I thought I'd share what I picked up because what I discovered is work shopping is just as fun as regular shopping! 


The first is possibly my favourite, it's this cute little grey skirt from Next. It cost £35 and it is so versatile and I just can't stop looking at it I find it that adorable. 


Also from Next are these grey and black trousers also from Next which came with a little black belt. They were £30 and also very versatile. 


Next is this little black skirt in the same shape as the grey one, a little plainer than the Next one but a bargain at £10 from the M&S sale. 


These shoes I found in the office sale for £27. They're lovely chocolate brown brogues and I got them at a bargain price. When I took them to the till I asked the girl if they did student discount on top of sale prices, she told me she was unsure and went to ask her mama get. When she returned she said she couldn't find him but that she'd take the discount off anyway, happy enough I thanked her and was taken back when she only charged me £19.50 as the shop was also offering 20% off that day. All in all I got shoes that originally retailed at £55 in the sale with an extra 30% off, thank you Office in House of Fraiser Cardiff! 


Finally is this bag from TK Maxx. I've been after an alternative spring bag to my Mulberry for a while now, and although o think this does look a little like a cheap version of the Michael Kors tote, yew colour is gorgeous and at £25  certainly not complaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment