Wednesday 7 May 2014

Post Work Bargains

So today I sent off my last assignment of the year and I've now finished for the whole of second year! I can't believe I've already finished two whole years at university, it's scary how fast time flies when you're having fun.

Anyway to celebrate I naturally headed into town and went straight to Boots and here's what I got. 


The first is the Loreal CC cream, I've been after a new cheaper tinted moisturiser type finish for a while so I don't have to use my Laura Mercier one just for going to the gym. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm excited for my first foray into the world of BB and CC creams. 


Next I got two of the Revlon colourburst laquer balm in the shades 130 and 120.

130

120 

I'm so excited to try these out, I'm already planning tomorrow's outfit around the 130 shade... 


The final thing I picked up was this new launch from Essie in Sunday Funday. It's a lovely pinky peachy colour with a hint of glitter in it, I love the springy colour, I'm just scared in case it's as stubborn to remove as glitter nail varnish. 

All in all I got these on an amazing offer. The CC cream I paid for with the points on my Boots card and the lip products and nail polish were on 3 for 2. I paid less than £16 for 4 products that should come to a total of over £32. Winner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment