Thursday 3 April 2014

NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner Khao San Road/PerformanceMakeup

Last night I was in a dance performance and we were allowed to do our own makeup, though glitter is highly encouraged. Whilst I was getting ready I received a text from my mum telling she was flicking through this week's Sunday Times Style (bless her she spends a week reading the Sunday Times) and she saw a feature in the beauty section about NARS eyeliners. As previously mentioned I love the NARS Larger Than Life eyeliners and so I grilled her on what India Knight had to say about them, and she recommends for spring the eyeliners particularly the colour Khao San Road!

This is not the first time my mother and I have been 'ahead of the trend', I think we should start writing our own beauty column to be honest! But today's post is not about how beauty savvy my mother and I like to think we are. 

Back to last night, after this frantic exchange of texts I decided to incorporate the eyeliner into my makeup look for the evening. 


I used it to line the top lash line. 



I them used a black eyeliner in the waterline and tight line and a black mascara. 



And then glitter to finish the look. Everyone loves a bit of glitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment