Wednesday 23 April 2014

Home Comforts/Haul

First of all I must once again apologise profoundly for my absence, I've been in Spain for a week and then I came home and to be honest where I'm from is not nearly as interesting as Salou or Cardiff. However there are of course perks to being at home, such as the lack of cooking and cleaning for myself as well as cups of tea in bed. As well as this there is also the added advantage of having my mother's beauty supplies to dig into. 



This electric blue nail varnish has a slight shimmer to it and is absolulty lovely! Neither myself or my mum know where it's from so I'm already looking for an available dupe for it. 

Though my small town has a Boots so tiny I don't know how people cope with it, I managed to pick up a few things on the 3 for 2 offer on makeup. 



Since I got back from Spain where I picked up a bit of colour (yay!) my current everyday foundation makes me look a little orange. I decided to pick this one up as I'd read good things about it and it was the cheapest one I could see. It's Rimmel Match Perfection in 200 Soft Beige. So far so good, but I will need to give it a little more time and testing before I can make a definitive decision on it. 



Another new purchase is Maybeline The Falsies. I picked this up as I've been needing a new mascara for a while and again it's too early to post a judgment, but first impressions are good. 




Finally is a repurchase. This is my everyday lipstick which is Rimmel Moisture Renew in 125 Too Nude or Not Too Nude. Basically I love this as it's a pinky shimmer everyday colour and I've almost gone trough my old one. 

Again I am apologising for my lack of posts as well as for the short, very much lacking in good content post I have done for my return. I pinky promise to start posting regularly again and to start posting something worth reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment