Thursday 24 April 2014

London Outfit/Hourglass Opaque Rouge Lipstick

Today I was in London to sort out a few things for my placement I'm starting this summer. So as well as this I met up with my brother for dinner and had a peruse around where I hope to live next year and a few shops.
I was quite stuck as to what to wear today, I didn't need to look formal as it wasn't an interview, but I obviously didn't want to look scruffy.


In the end I went for jeans, mocosins (which I wasn't wearing in this picture) a blue silk blouse from phase 8, this jacket from Zara and my Mulberry, I was also wearing an orange and blue necklace. Quite smart casual. Though must say I had so many compliments on my jacket! 

Whilst checking out a potential area for flats next year I came across a Space NK (I know I'm looking to move there already!) and swatched one of the Hourglass matte liquid lipstick. It was the most beautiful intense orange I think I've ever seen. However having received a voucher in the post earlier this week from Liberty for £5 off I decided to wait until I visited my favourite shop in the world to pick it up for the little bit less. Though when I got to Liberty they said they were sold out and I was quite close to tears in the middle of the beauty hall! Long sorry short, after a bit of a moody spell on my part my mother and I popped into Space NK in Coven Garden on the way to meet my brother for dinner and she baught it for me to just put the cherry on what had otherwise been a really good day, thanks mum! 



This is it, the Hourglass Opaque Rouge lipstick in Riveara, the photo really doesn't do it justice and I will try and get a snap wearing it before long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment