Friday 11 April 2014

Pirate Makeup

I finally finished all of my work today! Yaaaay! It was the most incredibly feeling writing that last conclusion this morning, I still can't quite believe I have nothing left to do, I keep feeling like I should be at the library. Anyway enough of the boring stuff, tonight is the last night of term and it just so happens to coincide with my housemate's birthday so naturally we're going out dressed as pirates doing a scavenger hunt around Cardiff.

I thought of share with you the makeup look I've done for tonight because I adore fancy dress makeup! 

Arrg! That's my evil pirate face by the way. 

So on the eyes I've blended some purples and dark browns to create this glittery smokey look. 



I created it using a smokey purple shade from my NARS Fairy's Kiss palette and a brown and gold shade from my MUA palette.





I'm afraid I don't know what the colours are called, and I don't think I've ever featured this palette before, but I enjoy it when I want to differ from my usual MAC neutral shades I reach for this. 


On my lips I've mixed this matte red shade from NARS with this dark purple Illamasqua and finished it off with the Rimmel Appocolips gloss shade in bright red. 


In true Jack Sparrow style I'm wearing a headscarf under my hat, this was another one I inherited from my granny. It's fun being a pirate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment