Thursday 1 May 2014

No Nude Nails

The reason for my lack of posts recently is because there is NOTHING to do at home. I have no money to buy new things and to be honest the shops at home aren't even on the same scale as the ones in Cardiff. 

This is just a quick post to see if anyone else out there has the same 'problem' as me. Yesterday I was popping to the supermarket to pick up a few things since my family were all at school and work so I thought I'd be useful. Anyway I was literally walking from my house to my car outside, driving to Sainsburys, going from the car park to the shop and then home again. I found myself unable to leave the house with bare nails. I'd taken my nail polish off the night before and had planned to sit down and have a fully indulgent manicure session, yet I found myself unable to make that short trip to the shop without polish on. 

So over breakfast I put on my base coast and the first coat of my Barry M Gelly in Papaya and I then felt able to go outside. 


Definitely not the best job I've ever done on my nails, but passable nontheless. Can someone please reassure me that it's not just me who has this bizarre beauty obsession? 

No comments:

Post a Comment