Monday 26 May 2014

Battle of the Moisturisers

So over the past few weeks I've been experimenting with a few different mousturisation techniques and products and I thought I'd post by opinions on what I feel works best on which occasion.


The first is this in shower moisturiser from Nivea. It's definitely has the convenience factor in terms of you put it on after soap of shower gel in the shower, wash it off and then dry off and your moisturised for the day ahead. I'm not a massive fan of the smell but like I say this definitely has the convenience factor and is good for mornings when you're in a rush. 


The next I have mentioned before so I won't go into too much detail and are the Vaseline spray and go moisturisers. Though this is my preferred method of choice for moisturising, I recently added the pure oats extract to my collection but I plan on completeing it with with the cocoa butter one very soon. 


Finally is the most moisturising of the three options Body Shop Body Butters. They're the most luxurious, most buttery and smell the nicest out of all the options but I save these for nights out as they take so long to sink in and do smell throughout the day. I have the strawberry, pink grapefruit and mango flavours here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment