Monday 19 May 2014

London Haul/Summer Weekend Wardrobe

For those of you who saw I was in London for the day on Friday and I may have picked up one or two things... As well as this it has been beautiful weather here over the weekend so I thought I'd share what I've been wearing in this glorious heat.


The first thing I got were these trousers from Zara. They were £36 and have this lovely floral pattern, they are nice a baggy perfect for those hot days when you haven't shaved your legs. 


Next is this adorable little going out bag I got from Topshop. It was £20 (£18 with student discount) and is pyramid shaped and comes in three colours, this lovely pale blue, a bright orange and unfortunately I can't remember the other one though I have a feeling it was brown. As cute as this is, when I went out for a few drinks Friday night I took this and I did find it to be slightly impractical due to it's lack of pockets, it's just one large space. 



This little beauty I picked up in Selfridges, as shocking as it is I've never been to Selfridges Oxford Street before and I was really excited to see what it was like. However I was very disapointed when the girls on the beauty counters of not just NARS but also Bobbi Brown were very rude to me. I got this matte multiple in Siam as a part of the Selfridges beauty project where my faith in counter girls was restored. It is a beautiful orangey red colour and although the last thing I need is another orangey red lipstick, it is simply stunning on the cheeks. 


The last thing I picked up was this hair piece from Accesorise. It cost £3 in the sale and I have been after one of these to add extra volume to the crown of my head for absolutely ages! 


Yesterday was an absolutely beautiful day here in South Wales, and as it was Sunday I donned my Sunday best as I went for a post-gym smoothie and a walk through the park. This dress I got 2 summers ago from New Look in the sale for £9! It is a lovely fitted tea dress and is the most lovely summer dress which I paired with my new sandals. 


Unfortunately the gorgeous weather is moving away from the Welsh capital, but that's not going to stop me cracking out my new multiple and my large collection of summer dresses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment