Sunday 4 May 2014

Packing Crisis

Today I made the long-ish trip down the M4 (and the M50, and the M5, and the M6) back to Cardiff after a lovely couple of weeks at home. Undoubtably the worst thing about being at university and living between two places is the packing up of my 'essentials' whenever I travel.

I thought I'd share my before and after shots of my bathroom shelves at home. 






And this is where I keep my makeup at home. 



I actually think this looks quite sad. 

And now onto the embarrassing part. I've managed to get away with packing quite lightly in terms of my clothes and shoes, but when it comes to beauty products and other just bits and pieces I needed a whole case, handbag and backpack. Oops. 


In fairness in here is all of my makeup, hair products, odd bits and pieces like belts and going out bags and all of my scarfs. Still it is quite embarrassing. 


Though maybe not as bad as this. My beloved Micael Kors bag was stuffed to the brim with skin care products, cotton wool and muslin cloths. 

I also had a backpack which contained my heated rollers, hair dryer and straighteners. 

You know what I'm not even embarrassed actually, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do, and this girl doesn't pack light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment