Thursday 22 May 2014

Night Out Hair and Makeup

Tuesday night I went out and I decided to do something a bit different for me with my hair and makeup. I based my look on what Millie Mackintosh did for the BAFTAs earlier this week.

(source @camillamackintosh instagram)

I get serious wardrobe/makeup/life envy whenever she posts anything. She wore this beautiful golden Julien McDonald dress and had a straight slick back ponytail and golden brown smokey eye and dark lipstick. I decided to recreate the look without the dark lipstick. 


I wore my favourite white Zara dress with this beautiful beaded detail on the neck and straightened my hair to put in a high ponytail and wrapped hair around the bobble so you can't see it. 

To create the eye look I used a mixture of Eyeshadows. 


As the base I used MAC paint pot in bare study all over the lid. 



In the inner corner of my eye I used MAC Woodwinked for a nice golden look. 


In the centre this slightly darker gold colour from my MUA gold and brown pallete. 


In the outer corner I used this dark brown shimmery colur and winged it out slightly. 



I finished off by smudging out a brown pencil liner along the too lash line. 


I finished off the look with my blue New Look heels and my new Topshop pyramid bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment