Monday 31 March 2014

Maybeline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation Review

First of all I must start off by apologizing for my serious lack of posts recently. My life is literally just all day everyday at the library occasionally finding time to go to the gym. Not very exciting and not a lot to share with you guys. But as part of my procrastination tonight I thought I'd give a quick review of the foundation I've been using and loving recently.

(The fact that I'm letting myself walk around with chipped nails shows how busy I am!) 

This is the Maybeline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation, which you've probably guessed by now. I have the colour 21 Nude and I have really been enjoying it. I've been using it for about five weeks, hense why it's so messy, and it does seem to be my go to everyday foundation of choice. I find the colour blends lovely both at the beginning if the week when I'm tanned and at the end when I'm paler. I mainly use fingers to apply this, though when I need slightly more coverage or I have the time to make myself look better I use the Real Techniqes Buffing Brush. I find that the coverage is enough that I only need a small amount of concealer over it and on good skin days I can get away without any concealer at all! 

As you can see it gives a lovely even coverage. 

This photo, though less flattering, is probably a better picture of the skin with the foundation on it. 

The verdict? Well I picked this one up because it was the cheapest liquid foundation they had at the time in Boots and I'd heard good things about it. Good coverage without being too much, and an all week long colour match, I don't think I could ask for anything more from an £8.00 foundation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment