Wednesday 12 March 2014

MAC Fabulousness Warm Eyes Review

This pallet has recently become one of my most reached for makeup products. I got it Christmas 2012 and didn't actually use it that much as first, but since I had a play about with it during the autumn I've found a combination from it that works for me.



This is the MAC Fabulousness Warm Eyes pallet. It has five lovely warm autumnal shades that I like for those 'nicer everyday' occasions. The five shades starting from left going right are Glamour Lights, Retrospeck, Honesty, Cognac and Sketch. 

These are the colours individually. 

Glamour Lights.

Retrospeck.

Honesty. 

Cognac. 

Sketch. 

Swatches of the colours. 

The way I like to wear it everyday is sweeping Honesty all over the lid, using Cognac in the crease, Glamour Lights as an under eyebrow and inner eye highlighter and Sketch as a liner on my lash line. 



The picture doesn't show the colour effect very well, but it comes out as a nice shimmery golden brown colour that is still wearable for everyday. I add a little bit of black eyeliner and plenty of mascara to make this slightly more dramatic. I'm so glad I've found a good way to wear these colours as the pallet itself (although dirty) is so pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment