Thursday 13 March 2014

Makeup Setting Sprays

I've never been sure whether or not setting sprays actually work, but I enjoy using them for long makeup days and nights out.


For a couple of years now, I've been working my way through MAC Fix+ and just spritzing it over my completed face of makeup before a night out. I'm not entirely sure if it makes that much of a difference, though the few very naughty times I've gone to bed in my makeup, I've woken up and still had residue to remove over 12 hours after application. 


A new one I've started using is the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray. When I saw my mother a few weeks ago she gave me this and said she'd baught it for me to test out and I can say so far I've enjoyed it. 

To be honest with you I don't see much of a difference between the two, and on days where my makeup has to last a long time or nights out I also use a primer underneath my tonne of face makeup. 

So as I said, I'm not entirely sure they work, but I like the feeling of spraying my face when I've finished my makeup and the glow it gives me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment