Tuesday 11 March 2014

Spring Has Sprung

Here in the UK we are having the most glorious weather. It's obviously not baking hot summer conditions, but the sun is finally shinning again and spring is here.

Today's I was all over the spring clothes and beauty tends like a rash from head scarf down to my nails I was embracing the welcome return of the sun. Can you tell I prefer S/S to A/W? 

The Mulberry is back! My Mulberry tends to go into a semi-hibernation during the winter months and only comes out for special occasions, let's face it a Corel Mulberry doesn't scream Christmas does it. My shirt is from M&S, the jeans Crew Clothing Co and my shoes from Fat Face. My head scarf was once my granny's scarf. 



My nails are Barry M Gelly in Papaya which is a new find and a lovely peachy orange colour. 


Next is my lip duo which I am delighted to be able to crack out again. It's a lovely orange but I find it very wearable in the day. 

This is Maybeline lip stick in shard. As lovely as this is on it's own I find it too orange for everyday wear. 

And so I add a gloss over the top to make it a more wearable daytime look. 

This is Benefit Coralista lipgloss in a tester size. I find it the perfect colour to tone down to Maybeline lipstick. 


This is the result of the two combined. 

I really hope this weather is here to stay and I can continue to post about my extensive beauty and clothes wardrobe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment