Tuesday 4 March 2014

Miracle Mask

Tonight I'm going to talk about a product that may just have saved my life.

Before I get onto that I'll give you the background info. Tomorrow I have a job interview with a company that I am dying to do my placement year with and so naturally I am terrified. To top that off tonight I am going to a friend's 21st (don't worry I'm not stupid and I'm not drinking) but also there will be my ex. I think us ladies all have a guy that we never truly got over, well I will be at a Mexican themed party with my Juan of those (see what I did there).

So last night whilst preparing for my interview both in beauty terms and in terms of what I'll actually need to say, I had an idea. I can't take full credit for the idea, it was inspired by Hello October and the way in which she uses this product. I decided to leave it on the problem areas over night and to my surprise and delight this morning it has worked!

The product in question is Origins Out of Trouble 10 minute mask. I've been using this for a while but never really seen that much of a difference, however that is because I was only leaving it on for the 10 minutes whereas my skin clearly needed a lot longer.



I got it last Christmas as part of this neat little set of three which also includes the Clear Improvement charcoal mask and the Drink Up 10 minute mask. I'm quite a fan of the Clear Improvement mask but don't really have a lot of use for the Drink Up one, I've been meaning to find someone with dry skin to give it away to. For what I paid, which racking my brains was around the £20 mark, I am seriously impressed. As you can see they have lasted me over a year though now I have discovered how incredible the Out of Trouble mask is I can see it depleting much quicker.



Obviously my skin isn't perfect over night, things like that just don't happen in real life unfortunately. I wish I had a before picture to show you, but this is a serious improvement, especially down my cheek. It's an area I've been incredibly self conscious about for months and it has taken a lot for me to put a picture up of it, even now. But this does seem to suggest a road to improvement and I cannot even begin to explain to you how happy this has made me. I'm just annoyed I hadn't discovered this trick sooner, but as they say better late than never and this mask has instantly been bumped up to essential in my beauty collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment