Saturday 15 March 2014

Goodbye 6 Nations

Today the 6 Nations came to a close, and although England did not manage to take the title, Ireland and Brian O'Driscal got the victory they deserved. I always feel very flat after the 6 Nations have finished and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my weekends anymore, I suppose I'll just have to do more shopping.

What I won't miss is the crowds in town. 


This picture was taken 4 hours before kick off this afternoon when I was on my way home from the gym, kilts and beer everywhere. It is seriously impossible to navigate your way through Central Cardiff on match day without being approach to be asked if you are buying or selling tickets, if you want a scarf or face paint, or if you know where the nearest toilet/pub is. 

England may not have won, but I'm proud of the boys nontheless and I even contemplated going out in my England shirt tonight because I couldn't find anything to wear. I have fortunately found a last minute outfit but I still have my patriotic nod in my beauty routine. 

It's a thumbs up from me boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment