Sunday 9 March 2014

The Weekend Post

I was back in London this weekend, I literally spend my life on the M4 corridor! Yesterday I went to Pineapple Dance Studios with my dance group from university and I thought of share a few snaps of how pretty London was looking.

A dancer's Mecca.

Touristy shot outside the Palace.

Looking down the river towards Canary Warf and the Shard.

Looking up the river towards the eye and Westminister.

A blurry shot of Queen Victoria's statue outside Buckingham Palace. 

As much as I love Cardiff I really do adore the London scenery. 

Today was potentially just as great, for those who do not know today was the enormous grudge match between England and Wales. This is possibly the only day of the year I do not enjoy living in Cardiff. I'll tell you this it is not fun being an English girl in the Welsh captial on England vs Wales day of the 6 nations. Let's just say that today's result is justice for last year's game and I'll leave it at that point and with these snapchats I saved from my life story earlier.



And on a final note, I've had a very nasty assignment I've been working on over the weekend which has been based around government and so I've spent the majority of my time watching Yes Minister, British political comedy at its finest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment