Thursday 6 March 2014

My Eyebrows

I love eyebrows! I instantly judge a girl by the state of her eyebrows and one of my biggest pet peves is people who don't keep their eyebrows tidy.

I have a very strict upkeep regime with my own brows. I like to pluck them once every other week to keep them in shape but obviously if a stray hair crops up I'm straight in there with my tweezers. 

I use the Tweezerman LTD tweezers. 

Once my brows have a nice natural shape, I am able to fill them in when doing my makeup. I'm not going to lie, I'm a big advocate of the 'scouse brow' though within reason of course. I think brows should shape the face and can be a way of defining yourself, if you're a strong bold person you should have strong bold eyebrows. Like I say within reason and they have to actually suit the face. 

As mentioned here I never leave the house without my eyebrows done, and these are the products I use to achieve my brows. 



For everyday I comb through the hair and use the MAC 266 brush and MAC Charcoal Brown eyeshadow to create the shape I like. 


Sometimes when I want them a little stronger or darker, I use this Rimmel Soft Kohl pencil in Sable Brown. 

For going out in the evening I rev it up a little and use some darker products. 


This is the ELF Eyebrow Kit and I use the same MAC 266 brush with the powder on the right, I then go over this with the Rimmel eye pencil and then use the wax on the left of this kit with the little brush provided . 


To stop all of my hard work going to waste and my eyebrows budging, I use a brow setting gel. For the day I use the MAC one which is looking very grubby in the tube now. For the evening look I use the NARS one as it is a brown gel as opposed to the MAC one which is clear, I find this adds that last blast of colour to finish off my brows. 


Definitely not the most attractive photo of me in existence, but you can grasp how shaped I like my eyebrows so I am able to pull funny faces. 

How cute are me and my baby bro? Here you properly see the size and colour. I know a lot of people who just don't care for their brows at all and I personally think that we should all take a little more time to look after these wonderful little strips of hair that add so much to our faces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment