Thursday 27 March 2014

Happy Birthday To Me

If you hadn't guessed from the title of this post, today is my birthday! So I thought I'd show you a couple of things I had today and what I wore for my birthday meal out this evening. 


My 'main' present was from my mum and it's something we picked out together a few weeks ago when we were in London. It's from the world famous Liberty scarf hall and just feels so beautiful. 


I also had a scarf from my housemates, this one is from accessorize and is navy with flowers on it. It's been a very scarf-y birthday. They also got me an Estée Lauder shimmering body oil spray. 

Today marked the end of my teenage years and it's a day I have not been looking forward to. And so I did something a little rekless. 


I got my first tattoo today! I've wanted one on the inside of my ankle for ages, but the idea of getting a wave is very new to me and so I impulsively decided to get it done today. I'm really pleased with it and I think it's so cute, but it is definitely the only one I'll be having done (probably). 


This is what I wore out for dinner tonight. Noteable mentions are my birthday scarf, my Mulberry and my fur coat. 

This has been my first ever birthday away from home (it fell during Easter holidays last year) and it's been an odd day, but a good one. Now to start planning the big one next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment