Sunday 23 March 2014

Tanya Burr Little Duck Review

First of all I apologize profoundly for my absence. I've been away in London again and I also had my mother come to stay with me in Cardiff. I plan on doing somewhat of a haul of what we picked up over the weekend, but today I'm going to talk through what I've had on my nails over the last couple of days. 



I find that the finish itself doesn't wear amazingly, after applying late Friday night it had already started chipping by this morning. The first time I wore it I found the same problem, this is the second time I've applied it. I'm going to give it a third go, but so far I've been disapointed. 

However the colour is gorgeous, yesterday whilst out shopping I received compliments from two girls from different YSL counters. It is the perfect minty greeny/bluey colour and absolutely lovely for this time of year. 

Overall, the colour is amazing, but thoughts so far on the finish are not brilliant. Further testing is needed to decide on the final verdict, watch this space... 

No comments:

Post a Comment