Sunday 27 April 2014

Sunday Funday

One of my favourite things about being at home is Sunday mornings, reading The Sunday Times, having a pot of tea instead of a mug and having eggs rather than porridge for breakfast.

Aah so lush. 

Another lovely Sunday activity at home for me is seeing my sister, I don't do this every Sunday but I always see her at least once when I come home from uni. 

Aren't we just the cutest?! 

As well as these home specific treats I did my usual Sunday beauty prep procedures of painting my nails and washing my makeup brushes (I'm still tanned from Spain so no need to crack out the Xen at the moment). 


The colour I'll be sporting for the next few days is Essie Butler Please and it looks like a dark blue here but it is paler and has a tint of lilac in real life. This is also curtesy of my mother's nail polish collection. 


Finally I'll leave you with what I thought was a nice story of my little brother coming into my room telling me he can always tell when I'm home because he has to be careful not to walk into the radiator in the bathroom incase there are makeup brushes drying on there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment