Tuesday 28 January 2014

Naughty Trip to Debenhams

So today I sent off my first application for a placement next year (terrifying, I know) and so I felt I deserved a bit of a treat. After wandering into town and seeing Peter Capaldi and his tardis outside Lipsy (I do love some of the sights you get to see in Cardiff) I decided to head to Debenhams. This was a very bad idea.

I'm running a little low on Touché Éclat and so I thought today would be the perfect day to treat myself to a fresh one, of course going in the middle of the day on a Tuesday when the counter girls are bored is always dangerous. I walked away from the YSL counter with a duo pack of Touché Éclat, saving me £10 thank you very much, and Le Teint Touché Eclat which I've been adoring samples of for a long time. 

Then the really bad thing happened. Unfortunately right next to the exit in Debenhams is the Estée Lauder counter. In about September/Octobert time, my skin had a very bad reaction to something I was using, naturally I stopped using it, but the damage it has left is awful and still four months on I can't shift the scaring. This is my justification for finally investing in the Advanced Night Repair serum which came with samples of the Advanced Time Zone moisturiser and eye cream that I plan on giving to my mother so she's not as angry with me come the end of term and I've ran out of money. At least my skin will (hopefully) be scar free and luminous though!   

No comments:

Post a Comment