Monday 27 January 2014

New Year, New Bag


Today was my first day back to lectures since the Christmas holidays and for me the start of the new year and new academic term meant one thing, a new uni bag! I picked up this beauty in the Accessorize sale a couple of weeks ago reduced from £40 to a wonderful £18. It has two small handles to fit it in the crook of your arm as well as a detachable long strap. There is one large zip pocket with two small pockets (perfect for keys and memory sticks) which fits in an A4 notebook or a laptop and folders can fit outside of the zipped area. I was a little weary as to the colour as I wasn't sure it would be bright enough come the spring, but I went for it and I'm very pleased with my purchase, I also received many compliments on it today.

As for being back at university, let's just say I had forgotten how tiring it is to sit in lecture theaters for two hours at a time listening to a lecturer talk about cycle lanes. Though it is nice to be back learning and having a purpose to my day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment