Monday 14 July 2014

Office Outfit Of The Day Part 1

Today is going to be the first of many 'work outfit of the day' posts. I absolutely love office clothes and getting ready for work each morning. Although I am still struggling to adjust from lazy student life to getting up at 7 (some days 5.30) each morning, I do enjoy the process of glamming myself up for a day in the office.


Today I went for a mint green blouse from Topshop, this black and white patterned pencil skirt which I picked up last week in H&M and my smart black work shoes from Office that unfortunately I'm still breaking in, the worst part of buying new shoes. 


I generally keep it very simple on my face, but today I decided to brighten up the look with this bright pink lip stain. 


This one is the Revlon Colourburst in 120 vivacious exubĂ©rante and is very nourishing but still enough to make an impact on a Monday morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment