Tuesday 25 February 2014

Everyday Essential Eyeshadows

Is creating your own pallets not the greatest idea ever? Seriously why are MAC the only ones that do this? Though in saying that if NARS did it I would have no money left whatsoever.

This is my favourite, and as you can see most used MAC pallet. 

 
This is my quad of (from top left going clockwise) Woodwinked, Honey Lust, Charcoal Brown and Shroom. 

My favourite summer (and winter) going out eyeshadow, Woodwinked. A beautiful golden colour that blends slightly orangey. 

Honey Lust, my go to everyday shadow. A lovely champagney pinky glittery colour. 

Sometimes interchanged with All That Glitters. Also a lovely pinky champagne glittery colour that I originally swapped out for Honey Lust when I first hit pan on this. 

Charcoal Brown. A matte brown that I use as my everyday brow shade. 

The most 'loved' of all, Shroom. This is my highlight colour for the arch of brow and inner corner of my eye. 

The full pallet with All Thay Glitters. Needless to say this pallet goes everywhere with me, the two bottom colours especially are used every single day. Thank you MAC for the brilliant swap in and out pallet system, love from every beauty lover in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment