Thursday 27 February 2014

Benefit They're Real Review

Last year when the mascara I was using at the time ran out I decided after much research to take the plunge and invest in Benefit They're Real.


I'd heard a lot about this, how it was the 'wonder mascara' and how it makes your lashes look super full and long. Fortunately I have been blessed with naturally long curly lashes and so I am not in need of this per se. However who doesn't want to have beautiful long dark full lashes?

When I first got this I was in love. There is no other way to put it, I was simply in love. If anything I was annoyed with myself for not having invested sooner. The brush is super thick and has a large ball on the end which I was told is for corners and lower lashes. 

 To be honest I just use the nice large wand all over my lashes. 

However what I am disappointed in is how long it has lasted. I know that you should be replacing your mascara every few months blah blah blah. In all honesty I have much cheaper mascaras that have lasted longer than this. 


I still like the effect the mascara has, but after about 5/6 months it started drying out and now is not nearly as effective as it was when I first bought it. 

Overall I loved this mascara when it was brand new, however for £19.50 it does not last nearly as long as I would like it to. There are definitely much cheaper mascaras on the market that I like just as much and that last much longer. Though as I've said I have been blessed with long lashes and so I can get away with using pretty much any mascara. Soz I'm definitely not bragging.

No comments:

Post a Comment