Monday 10 February 2014

Monday Morning Treats

As previously stated, I'm weird and love Mondays. Today whilst getting ready for my lecture I heard a knock at the door, unfortunately I was midway through brushing my teeth but one of the girls answered the door for me. I knew exactly what was coming and was very excited.


Last week whilst applying my fake tan I ran out. Luckily I had enough to finish off with and so I immediately ordered another bottle. Whilst ordering I decided to throw in a bottle of Tanya Burr's new nail polish range. I've tried out Little Duck and I'll provide feedback once I've given it a go. 


I'm not going to lie I was very disapointed with Feel Unique at how long my order took to come. Yesterday I had to scrape together different tans that were nearly at the end of their lives. Thank The Lord I had some in! 




So Feel Unique managed to brighten my Monday, even if they were a bit late on delivery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment