Friday 21 February 2014

Makeup and The Family/Nars Laguna Bronzer Review

I'll start this post by saying how much I miss my makeup set up. Whilst I'm in London this weekend I'm staying with my brother, and I'm very upset (but not surprised) that his mirror and lighting situation is dreadful!


I really don't think it looks like that much when it's all spread out like this. Needless to say my brother is not impressed that I've taken over his floor with my things, but it's his own fault for not having a good enough dresser/mirror combo for me to work with. 

Onto a different family member, one who is more on my wavelength when it comes to all things beauty. 

A couple of weeks ago I received this text from my mother. 

You can definitely tell we're related. 

Anyway yesterday when she met me off the train she met me with a big bag of goodies (what is seeing family for eh?) and in this bag of goodies was my new bronzer. 





Aah it's so pretty and untouched. I almost didn't want to use it this morning. Though use it I did. I love the Nars Laguna bronzer, I've solely been using this now for a good 2 maybe even coming onto 3 years and I can't see myself changing any time soon. I find it to be the perfect shade of brown without being orange with just enough shimmer to add something to the face without being a glitterball. All in all, I feel, the perfect bronzer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment