Tuesday 11 February 2014

Bad Habbits

Does anyone else have really bad beauty habits, you know the things you know you really shouldn't be doing but you do them anyway because it feels so good. Or in my case because I'm too lazy for the alternatives.

As previously discussed, I am known to don the ultimate skin care sin, the face wipe! I want to make it clear that these are only used at the gym because it is too much to carry cotton wool and Bioderma around with me. 

Though the beauty crime I most usually commit is that of pairing my nails in bed. 

This is what my evening looks like a good two or three times a week. 

If my mother knew I was painting my nails on my white bedding I would be in so much trouble. Needless to say my sheets are already horribly stained with fake tan that in my opinion a little extra colour won't hurt. 

This is what I like to call my box of goodies. 

My attempt at keeping things clean. 

I keep all of my nail varnishes in a box I once got an 'Eyes & Nails Mystery Selection' from Illamasqua. The box is deep enough to house my substantial collection, though it is beginning to look very full. The lid also has its uses, I rest my hand in while I paint my nails in a slight attempt to contain to the mess. 



Tonight I'm trying out my new Tanya Burr nail polish in Little Duck whilst catching up on last night's Benefits Street. This combined with offer emails from Feel Unique has made me extremely happy and even less willing to leave my bed anytime soon. And yes I am very aware that I conform to the stereotype of the student who refuses to get out of bed, but not all stereotypes are bad in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment