Sunday 23 February 2014

Weekend Away

I'm back in the 'Diff! After a wonderful weekend in London with my family full of rugby and lots and lots of shopping I'm back in the wonderful Welsh capital.
Let's get straight down to it. 

It's already dirty from a day in my makeup bag. 

This is the Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Timanfaya and was a treat from my mum when we popped into my favourite shop in the whole world, Liberty. 


Whilst there my mum also bought me my birthday present from her which may or may not have come from the famous scarf hall. I'm not allowed to open it until my actual birthday next month, but for now I'm more than happy to just look at that lovely purple box. Inside the bag, as well as my lip pencil, I also got some samples from the Hourglass counter after I tried the new Ambiant Light Blusher. 

I love it when counter girls are generous. 

The main reason we were in London this weekend was to see the England v Ireland 6 nations rugby game. The match was incredible! I won't dwell too much on it but here's a picture of me and my wonderful mother at the game. 

We're a family of blondes! 

Today I said goodbye to my family again after a wonderful time with them, at the end of the day nothing is more important that family. In saying that it is lovely to be back in Cardiff and I do love this site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment