Saturday 15 February 2014

Evening Skincare

Because in my house there are no upstairs bathrooms, and I share my house with five other girls, I keep my evening skincare in my bedroom. 


I keep my vast amount of products on top of my set of four wicker basket-esk drawers. The contents of the top of these is hair products and spare cotton wool in easy reach. 

This brings me nicely onto talking you through what I keep on the top of these drawers. 


I keep my cotton wool in these cute jars from Dunelm. One small one big for my two differnt sized cotton wool pads. They have little bluebirds on them and the colours match my room perfectly!


Next is my 'minis collection' this is all of the small products that stay at the front. The three small tubes at the front are my eye creams, these are the Simple Kind To Eyes Soothing Eye Balm, Origins GinZing and Clarins Eye Contour Gel. Behind are some samples I've received with other products that I'm waiting to try out such as the YSL Beauty Sleep and the Clarins HydraQuench Lotion. I also always have my Origins Super Spot Remover to hand just in case. Then behind these I keep my Bio-Oil and Estée Lauder Advamce Night Repair. 


To the right I keep my night cream which is just the No7 Beautiful Skin night cream. Behind this I keep my bottles in height order. My current toner is the basic Boots Tea Tree and Witchazel toner, behind that is the Boots Botanics Softening Cleanser and next to this I keep my Bioderma which I talked about in detail here


Behind these I keep some of my most used haircare products. These include my talcon powder which I use as dry shampoo. Then there is the Tresemme Heat Defense spray and my Pantene Pro-V hairspray. Just in front of this I keep a cleanser I sometimes switch between which is the Burt's Bees Facial Cleanser. 

I love my little set up and it is conveniently located next to my full length mirror, perfect for hair and skincare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment